Baking is one of my favourite forms of stress relief—especially nice, simple recipes like this eggless vanilla cake. Milk, yogurt, and sunflower oil provide plenty of moisture to take the place of eggs in this recipe. The final product will have a soft but firm texture and a light vanilla taste! Use your creativity to decorate it as you please; this sweet and simple cake is the perfect foil for virtually any flavour or experimental design. In my opinion, it’s especially delicious with chocolate icing and a sprinkling of nuts or raspberries.
Ingredients for Eggless Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Icing
- 300 gr wheat flour
- 200 ml milk
- 200 ml yogurt
- 150 g sugar
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
How to Make Eggless Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Icing
- Heat the oven 190C
- Mix oil, yogurt, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk well
- Pour into the flour mixed with baking powder, add the milk and mix the dough well
- Place the dough into a prepared cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool.
- Decorate the cake with pieces of fruit, berries and/or nuts, chocolate etc